CONTI ADVANCED BUSINESS LEARNING PRIVACY NOTICE
Your privacy is very important to us at Conti Advanced Business Learning. We use your personal information that you share with us for the operation of our business (as we describe below), however we will never sell your personal information to any third party.
Our address is Grand-Rue 95, 1196 Gland, Switzerland. Our website is www.cabl.ch.
This privacy notice details the personal information we collect, the purposes for which we use it, steps we take to protect it, and your rights regarding our use of your personal information. Please read this privacy notice carefully. Contact us at email@example.com or write to us at our address, if you have any questions about this privacy notice and/or our use of your personal information.
We may change our privacy notice from time to time. We will post any changes to our privacy notice on our website with the effective date of the change. We encourage you to check back often for updates to this notice.
2. What personal information we collect
Personal information means any information that identifies an individual, such as name, phone number or email address. We collect personal information of our clients, employees, consultants, people who are interested in our services and events, suppliers and people who communicate with us.
The personal information we collect may include:
- Name, email address, telephone and other contact details
- Information about your company and job function
- Invoicing and financial information of clients
- Standard information your browser sends to our website, such as your IP address
3.How we collect personal information
We may collect personal information in a variety of ways:
- You provide the personal information to us directly e.g. through a form on our website, you sign up to our newsletter, through emailing us, through sending us a letter, in person at a seminar, workshop or conference
- From providing you with services e.g. through emails, other correspondence, the set-up of you as a client on our systems
- Automatically through our website (e.g. through cookies as explained below)
- Through publicly available third party websites such as LinkedIn where you have made your contact information available
4. Why we process information
We collect, use, and store personal information about you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information that you have requested from us
- To provide services to you and to fulfil our contractual obligations
- To send you news on our services, events and to send you our newsletter
- For marketing our services and events to you
- To issue invoices and manage accounts and records
- To administer our website
- To comply with legal obligations applicable to us
- To meet our audit requirements
- To improve the quality of our services
- To review/discuss job applications, consulting arrangements, offers to us for products and services
5. When we share personal information and why
We share or disclose personal information when necessary to provide you with our services and events, and to provide you with news as described above. We also share or disclose personal information when necessary to conduct and administer our business operations.
We may share personal information with other third parties, where required, such as to comply with requests from governmental authorities when such disclosure is necessary according to applicable law.
6. Where we store, process and transfer personal information
We work with third party service providers including cloud hosted service applications to help provide you with services, information and news. These providers have host cloud based platforms where personal information may be stored and processed. Our major processors are listed in the table below. To review how these third-party service providers, use and process your personal information you should check their privacy notices and terms of service which we have detailed below. Processing of your personal data may occur outside of your home country. Personal information we collect may be transferred within or outside the country or territory where it was collected for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which your personal information was originally collected, or for purposes to which you have consented. In this situation we take steps to ensure your personal information is processed and transferred according to applicable law, such as the US-Swiss Privacy Shield, and take measures to ensure your rights are adequately protected by technical and contractual means.
7. How long we store the personal information
We keep personal information for the time necessary for us to complete the purposes for which it was collected, or as legally required (e.g. for accounting purposes). When we no longer need the personal information, it is deleted.
8. How we secure the personal information
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. We implement appropriate technologies and organizational measures to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of the personal information. For example, we process the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access. We will require our third-party service providers to comply with applicable data privacy and security requirements.
9. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites not operated by us. We provide hyperlinks for these websites for your convenience however we are not responsible for the operation of these websites or their data protection and privacy practices. We recommend that you review these websites privacy notices and policies.
We hope that you will enjoy the news that we send to you electronically or by post. However, if you do not want to receive emails and/or marketing emails from us, or you wish to be removed from a posting list, you may unsubscribe at any time by using the unsubscribe button contained in our emails on these subjects, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or writing to us at our address.
11. Your rights with respect to your personal information
You have certain right with respect to the personal information we hold on you:
- Request a copy of the personal information we have about you.
- Request us to correct or delete your personal information
- Request data portability
- Object to processing of your personal information
- Withdraw your consent to our using the personal information
- Unsubscribe from a mailing list as described above
If you would like to exercise these rights or have any questions about this privacy notice, please contact us at: email@example.com or write to us at our address: Grand-Rue 95, 1196 Gland, Switzerland.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are simple text files that a website places on your computer or mobile device. These text files store anonymous information about your visit such as a unique identifier that in turn helps a website recognize you each time you come back, remember your preference settings, and help us enhance the performance of our website. Only the website server that placed the cookie can retrieve or read the contents of that cookie.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests.
The tables below summarize the cookies our website may place on your computer or device when you visit our website.
3. How can I disable or delete cookies from my PC?
You can set your internet browser to notify you when you receive a cookie (see details below). This allows you to reject or accept cookies. If you disable or reject cookies, some of the services and features of our website may not function properly. Deleting cookies will affect your experience on most websites you’ve already visited.
Nevertheless, if you want to delete cookies from your personal computer, please follow the instructions below depending on the web browser you use:
- Delete cookies in Chrome
- Delete cookies in Firefox
- Delete cookies in Internet Explorer
- Delete cookies in Safari
- Delete cookies in Microsoft Edge web browser
- Delete cookies in Opera browser
4. Further information about cookies
If you’d like to learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit the following pages: